Our practice offers an impressive and unique interdisciplinary approach to rehabilitation incorporating the partnership of physical therapists, chiropractors and physiatrists to achieve optimal patient outcomes. The ideal candidate will be energetic, motivated, innovative and work well within a team of various specialties. Must be highly motivated, energetic, patient-focused and a self-starter. Diversified technique with extremity manipulation is a must.
Candidates must have current New Jersey license.
Our Chiropractors can expect the following:
- Predictable schedule: Our chiropractors enjoy set clinical hours which allow them to have a well balanced personal and professional life. Minimal weekends required only for promotional events.
- Excellent support system : We provide significant support for our Chiropractors through clinical leadership, continuing clinical education and a top notch working environment.
- No “set” number of treatments : To have lasting wellness, one must heal completely. Our Chiropractors are able to provide the correct level and length of care as indicated by medical necessity.
- Evidence-based programs and treatments : We base everything we do on what works best, not on what is covered or what is traditionally done. We deliver a proactive approach which allows Chiropractors to promote proper structure and well-being.
- Career growth : We believe in promoting from within! As we expand, new growth opportunities will be available for directorship positions. Relocation opportunities to new markets may also become available.
- Team Environment: Work side-by-side with other talented healthcare professionals in a truly integrated practice. Opportunity to collaborate on a daily basis with other Physical Therapists, as well as Chiropractors and Medical Doctors to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- No minimum encounters: Our therapists are not required to see a set number of patients per week.
- Designated break for lunch: Though very rewarding, working with patients can be exhausting. We want our therapists to enjoy time to regroup and re-energize before they take on the remainder of their day.
Compensation/ Benefit package includes :
- Competitive salary- $75,000 and up depending on relevant experience
- Paid time off for continuing education
- Continuing education budget
- Paid vacation, personal and sick time
- No PTO black-out periods
- Paid holidays include day after Thanksgiving
- Medical, dental and vision coverage upon completion of standard 90 day probation.