We’re seeking top-caliber Physiatrist to join our growing team!
As a multidisciplinary and integrated practice we offer an impressive and unique interdisciplinary approach to rehabilitation incorporating the partnership of physiatrist, chiropractors, physical therapists and athletic trainers to achieve optimal patient outcomes. We’re looking for someone that works well within a team of various specialties and has a history of providing a great patient experience and outstanding outcomes!
Our Physiatrists can expect the following:
- Patient Continuity : Patients are assigned to an individual Physiatrist ensuring patients see the same clinician every visit. This develops caring relationships that have proven to maximize what clinicians and patients can achieve!
- Autonomy to dictate treatment plan : You decide what is appropriate and medically necessary for your patient. There are no set approaches to certain diagnoses or cookie-cutter treatment plans.
- Quality over quantity : The nervous and MSK systems are intricate and cannot be figured out in 15 minutes. In order to properly diagnose and treat your patient, you must have sufficient time to evaluate, assess and apply critical thinking. Our patients are never double booked and are scheduled for the amount of time that is necessary to provide quality care.
- Evidence-based programs and treatments : We base everything we do on what works best, not on what is covered or what is traditionally done.
- Team Environment : Work side-by-side with other talented healthcare professionals in a truly integrated practice. We also have outstanding, knowledgeable medical assistants that are standing-by to assist you throughout the day and manage your case load.
- State of the art equipment : We offer the most up-to-date technology and equipment such as a late model year OEC 9900 Super C C-arm Fluoroscopy unit, which provides crystal clear imaging for precise needle placement. We also offer aSonosite Ultrasound and Cadwell Sierra Wave EMG to facilitate formulate the most accurate diagnosis.
Compensation/Benefit package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off for continuing education
- Continuing education stipend
- Paid vacation, personal and sick time
- Eligibility for generously subsidized medical, dental and vision coverage and HRA upon completion of standard 90-day probation.
Qualifications: Licensed by state (license not revoked or suspended in any state); Board Certified/Eligible;ACGME accredited Fellowship Trained in one of the following: Sports Medicine, Interventional Spine, Anesthesia