We’re seeking top-caliber Physical Therapists to join our team!
As a multidisciplinary and integrated practice we offer an impressive and unique interdisciplinary approach to rehabilitation incorporating the partnership of physical therapists, chiropractors, and physiatrists to achieve optimal patient outcomes. We’re looking for someone that works well within a team of various specialties and has a history of providing a great patient experience and outstanding outcomes! The clinical work environment is designed and organized by our Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Directors. Our Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Directors want the best for their patients and our providers and have created an excellent working and treating environment that create an excellent clinical experience.
The Ideal candidate will be energetic, motivated, innovative and work well within a team of various specialties. Clinical experience in sports medicine and orthopedics with emphasis on functional assessment and correctives is preferred. License to practice physical therapy in NJ is required. Must have flexibility and availability to work a variety of shifts. New Grads welcome to apply, however at least 1-3 years’ experience is preferred.
Our Physical Therapists can expect the following:
- Manageable case load: Our priority is to get patients better as quickly as possible so they can return to their favorite activities. Because our therapists see on average one to three patients per hour, they are able to spend the necessary amount of time providing skilled quality care to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Patient continuity : Patients are assigned to an individual Physical Therapist ensuring patients see the same clinician every visit. This develops caring relationships that have proven to maximize what clinicians and patients can achieve!
- Excellent support system : We provide significant support for our Physical Therapists through clinical leadership, continuing clinical education and a top notch working environment with excellent rehabilitation equipment.
- No “set” number of treatments : To have lasting wellness, one must heal completely. Our Physical Therapists are able to provide the correct level and length of care as indicated by medical necessity.
- Evidence-based programs and treatments : We base everything we do on what works best, not on what is covered or what is traditionally done. We deliver a proactive approach which allows Physical Therapists to promote strength and well-being BEFORE a fall or other injury.
- Career growth : We believe in promoting from within! As we expand, new growth opportunities will be available for directorship positions. Relocation opportunities to new markets may also become available.
- Team Environment: Work side-by-side with other talented healthcare professionals in a truly integrated practice. Opportunity to collaborate on a daily basis with other Physical Therapists, as well as Chiropractors and Medical Doctors to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- No minimum encounters: Our therapists are not required to see a set number of patients per week.
- Designated break for lunch: Though very rewarding, working with patients can be exhausting. We want our therapists to enjoy time to regroup and re-energize before they take on the remainder of their day.
Compensation/ Benefit package includes:
- Salary ranging from $75,000-80,000 for candidates with less relevant experience to $85,000+ for candidates with sufficient experience
- Paid time off for continuing education
- Continuing education budget
- Paid vacation, personal and sick time
- No PTO black-out periods
- Paid holidays include day after Thanksgiving
- Medical, dental and vision coverage upon completion of standard 90 day probation.