Newtown, PA office
We participate in the following networks:
- Independence BCBS (includes Personal Choice, Keystone and Amerihealth)
- Highmark BCBS
- United Healthcare
* Please contact our office at 215-504-2223 if you have any questions regarding coverage or if you do not see your plan listed here.
Lawrenceville, Bordentown and East Brunswick, NJ offices
In accordance with the “Out-of-network Consumer Protection, Transparency, Cost Containment and Accountability Act”:
We participate with Medicare as a certified Provider, and are out-of-network (non-participating) with all other health benefits plans (insurance). However, we encourage you to speak with our front desk staff to review your benefits in details as you may have out of network coverage available under your plan.
Our office is not affiliated with any “health care facilities” as defined by the Act. Our physicians do not hold any ownership interests at the surgery centers where they perform these procedures. We are, however, credentialed to perform procedures, if needed, at the following ambulatory surgery centers:
- Surgical Specialists at Princeton
- Mercer County Surgery Center
- Surgery Center at Capital Health Hamilton
- Capital Health System- Hopewell Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center
- The Surgery Center at Old Bridge
- Specialty Surgical Center of North Brunswick
- University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
When treating with a provider whether, in network or out-of-network, you will have a responsibility of any applicable copayment, coinsurance, and deductible. You may also have a financial responsibility for costs in excess of those allowed by your health benefits plan. You should contact your insurance carrier for further consultation on these costs. A written estimate of the anticipated treatment costs by CPT code is available upon written request.